Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

What I've done

I saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun. I love those "learn stuff about me" kind of posts. I hope you enjoy...maybe you want to do it yourself. :)


The things in bold are the things I have done and the things in italics are the things I would like to do:


1. Started your own blog (obviously)

2. Slept under the stars (a number of times when I was a kid)

3. Played in a band (school bands count right?)

4. Visited Hawaii

5. Watched a meteor shower

6. Given more than you can afford to charity

7. Been to Disney World

8. Climbed a mountain (not a big one..but I did live in the Appalachians)

9. Held a praying mantis

10. Sang a solo (used to all the time in church when I was little)

11. Bungee jumped

12. Visited Paris

13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (it's a little scary while in the middle of storm)

14. Taught yourself an art from scratch (learned to crochet from a book mostly..but Grandma taught me some stitches)

15. Adopted a child

16. Had food poisoning

17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty

18. Grown your own vegetables (and I loved it!)

19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France

20. Slept on an overnight train

21. Had a pillow fight

22. Hitch hiked

23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (I have to admit I have)

24. Built a snow fort

25. Held a lamb (even fed it from a bottle)

26. Gone skinny dipping (more than once lol)

27. Run a Marathon (I'd like to just to say that I have)

28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice (oooh, that sounds romantic and fun!)

29. Seen a total eclipse

30. Watched a sunrise or sunset

31. Hit a home run (not sure if this counts, because it was due to an error)

32. Been on a cruise (loved it and want to go again)

33. Seen Niagara Falls in person

34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors

35. Seen an Amish community (Honey has promised me that we will vacation in Amish country soon)

36. Taught yourself a new language (so far it's only a few words, but I am determined to learn Russian)

37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (doesn't take much)

38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person

39. Gone rock climbing (once again, small rocks not a sheer rock wall)

40. Seen Michelangelo’s David

41. Sung karaoke

42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt

43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant (does takeout from McDonalds count?)

44. Visited Africa

45. Walked on a beach by moonlight

46. Been transported in an ambulance (thankfully I don't remember much from that ride, I was 3 and had fallen off the porch-about 8 feet)

47. Had your portrait painted (caricature?)

48. Gone deep sea fishing

49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person

50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris

51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling (snorkeling)

52. Kissed in the rain

53. Played in the mud

54. Gone to a drive-in theater

55. Been in a movie

56. Visited the Great Wall of China

57. Started a business (craft fairs?)

59. Visited Russia

60. Served at a soup kitchen (well, it was a shelter, but same thing right?)

61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (I hope I get the chance with little girls one day)

62. Gone whale watching

63. Got flowers for no reason

64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma

65. Gone sky diving

66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp

67. Bounced a check (thankfully no)

68. Flown in a helicopter

69. Saved a favorite childhood toy (still have my first doll)

70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial

71. Eaten Caviar (can you say YUCK!)

72. Pieced a quilt (pieced it but never finished it)

73. Stood in Times Square

74. Toured the Everglades

75. Been fired from a job

76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London

77. Broken a bone (the doctor did when he fixed my deviated septum)

78. Been on a speeding motorcycle (and I can't wait to do it again)

79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person

80. Published a book

81. Visited the Vatican

82. Bought a brand new car

83. Walked in Jerusalem

84. Had your picture in the newspaper

85. Read the entire Bible

86. Visited the White House

87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (I have benefited from someone else doing it)

88. Had chickenpox (did I ever!)

89. Saved someone’s life (twice I saved a person who was drowning...even though they tried to pull me under too)

90. Sat on a jury

91. Met someone famous (I met Alex Trebec when I tried out for Jeopardy, and Ann B Davis *Alice from the Brady Bunch* at McDonalds)

92. Joined a book club

93. Lost a loved one (unfortunately and still think about them all the time)

94. Had a baby (well, maybe I won't have a baby, but an older kid will still be my baby)

95. Seen the Alamo in person (got engaged there)

96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake

97. Been involved in a law suit

98. Owned a cell phone (who doesn't?)

99. Been stung by a bee or a wasp

100. Read an entire book in one day


What have you done?Just copy & paste and bold what you have done & un bold what you haven’t.Have fun with it and if you want, comment with your link to your What have you done?

No comments:

Post a Comment