Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Weird dream

I have to admit...I am a total blog addict. I feel like I know many of my blogger friends because I read about their lives all the time. But I think I have a problem. I have dreamed that I am visiting my blog friends. I spend time with them and their kids and I love waking up feeling like I just connected with a long lost friend. But a couple weeks ago, my dream took a different turn.

In this dream, I was the parent of a couple of children...a couple children that were recently adopted by one of my blogger buddies. I had one of them in my arms and the other at my feet. I felt their hair and heard their voices. Now here's the REALLY weird part. I told Honey that the adoption felt very anti-climactic because I didn't remember the adoption part. Hint---you don't remember because you didn't do it!! I woke up feeling confused and a little crazy. Granted, I have strange dreams all the time...very vivid strange dreams that I remember. But this one was one of the first that stuck with me for days. I didn't visit the blog of this family for a while because it felt wrong somehow. I felt like I had intruded on their life in a way that was just not right. I'm not sure if I should just stop visiting blogs for a while or what. I am not a stalker or anything like that. What should I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment