Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We have a house!!!

I am so excited that I don't know what to say!! Honey and I have found a house...back in New England!!

When we first moved back to the mountains...it was to move home for me. It's weird when you move back home to realize it isn't home anymore. I've been here for 2 years and though we have tried, it just doesn't feel right. So, we decided to try to find a home in New England. It was weird how things worked out.

We were flying out of here on a Wednesday to look at houses there on Wed evening, Thursday, and Friday. We were sent a new listing on Wed night that just had been listed on Tuesday. Somehow, we were able to schedule a walk through on Friday and this was our house!!

It is a 3 bedroom house on 10.1 acres! :) Most of these acres are fields and a little woods. This was exactly what we were looking for because we would love to get a couple horses at some point. The lawn is beautiful and I can just picture a swing set out there. Things are moving fast....we hope to be moved there by the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment