Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

This year is going to be an exciting one...I'm sure of it! Honey and I plan to get married in January. Then we hope to start the process to bring home our little ones. See what I mean? I have to say that 2009 was a pretty good year. We got engaged and then bought our house. Two huge steps to starting our family. But 2010 is gonna be bigger!

I do have a couple resolutions for this year.

1. I want to blog more...I am going to try for everyday, but you know how that goes. Once the process of adoption gets started, I will have exciting stuff to say.

2. I want to stop spending unnecessary money. Stuff like soda and McDonalds are going to take a back seat. The money saved will go toward our adoption. :)

3. I am going to start crafting something everyday. I hope to have a ton of stuff to sell at craft fairs come November...the money from craft fairs will also go to our adoption fund (unless we have already traveled)

There are a couple other small things that are on the personal side. But you can't change everything at once, right? So...here we start one of the most exciting (hopefully) years of my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment