Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can you see me crossing things off my list?

One more thing....copies of my birth certificate ordered!! I also asked the wonderful ladies on Reece's Rainbow's message board about how to organize. Most of them recommended that I get a 3 ring binder and some plastic page protector things. They said I should label the page protectors with each piece of paperwork needed. They said to put them in the same order listed by your agency. Since we are still homestudying, I am going to list the items needed for the homestudy. They said this makes it easy to see what you still need and still be able to find something quickly because you can see what you have. Also, this will be easy to carry to country when we finally get to go.

Shelley sent me an email today telling me that I can send her the pre-approval for Little Man's country since it takes a week or so for them to approve us. We have to send a family bio (almost exactly what we had to do for our social worker)...and pictures of us with one other piece of paperwork. Honey has to get that paperwork copy on Friday. I have to figure out what to do for pictures of us. The only digital pics we have are a couple from our wedding. They aren't the normal adoption profile type pics you normally see. So....we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment