Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Disappearing act....sorry (edited)

**I added a couple new posts under this...trying to catch up with all the news.

I have been BUSY!! I have been working a lot and when I get home, I have to deal with adoption stuff (that's not a complaint, believe me!) or housework (that is a complaint lol).

I have HUGE news! But first, we had our 2nd homestudy (first at the house) visit. She asked some tough questions, but I think we did ok. She LOVED our home and I don't blame her. It is gorgeous if I have to say so myself. I wasn't able to get Little Man's room done like I wanted it, but she was fine with how it was. We also found out that we only have our individual meetings left with her and we are done...except for Honey's physical which he couldn't get done until the end of March. :( I am still trying to figure out who to use for our references...that is more difficult than I though it would be.

Now to the news! We got our pre-approval from Little Man's country!! One of the officials that reviews family profiles there was very excited that someone is coming for Little Man! I can't reveal his country yet or his real name, but I can share a pic. I have to say, he is so stinking cute!! :) He resembles Honey so I can't wait to have a pic of them together. He will be a Papa's boy!!



1 comment: