Sunday, February 28, 2010

I just have to!

I have to change my name with work tomorrow! I tried about a half a dozen times last week but my manager kept putting me off. So, I'm going to call HR tomorrow and do it myself! I also have to find out who we need to contact to get a written verification of employment for me and Honey. Since we both work for the same company, it should be easy. And it would be if people didn't keep pushing me to someone else. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult for the HR department to type up a form that said we both work for them and what our income is. But nobody wants to do it.

Honey is also supposed to call his doctor's office tomorrow and beg them to get him in sooner. It started that his appointment was in the middle of March, then they changed it to March 31st, then the other day they changed it to April 17th. GRRRR! Our homestudy can't be finished until we get that physical. We can't send our dossier to Little Man's country until we have our homestudy. We can't get USCIS approval until we can send them our homestudy. See our issue? It holds everything up big time. We just want to get Little Man home! He needs to get home! But God knows that already....and HE will get Little Man home at the perfect time. (I just have to keep reminding myself that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment