Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm not good with titles

We got one more piece today. Honey was able to go (since it was his day off) and get that other special piece of paperwork we need to send to Little Guy's country. We also need it for our homestudy, so it pulls double duty.

Honey had a busy day off. First, his co-workers wanted him to come into work because they were having a Valentines Day party. He was a sweetie and brought a yellow rose for all the girls. They oohed and aahed over that! Then he had to come to my work because (ding bat that I am sometimes) I forgot my Levothyroxine today. Not a huge deal for one day, but he knows that I get a headache if I don't take it. He said he had a ton of other stuff that he did too, but I can't remember right now.

But now my binder has 2 pieces of paperwork. Only a gagillion more to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment