Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dreaming...ugh!

I guess I shouldn't complain about my dream from early this morning. I had a dream that I was going to Little Man's country to visit him. I had an updated picture (the ones I have are about a year and a half old)...it is strange because the pictures looked like him, just him a little older. Weird how your mind works, huh? I was in a hotel getting ready to go to the airport. Honey was there encouraging me that I would see Little Man in just a little while. Then I woke up! :( My stomach is churning this morning and my arms literally ache to hold my son. I did email Shelley asking if this was a possibility...already knowing the answer. But I HAD to ask. It was like my child was calling me and I needed to try to get to him. I pray that God works it out so that we get there ASAP! I just know that he needs us!

(Don't you wish you could video tape your dreams sometimes so you could rewatch them?) Or am I just insane?

2 comments:

  1. awwwww. I know what it is like to want to hold someone so much you feel a physical pain. I am SO GLAD YOU FOUND HIM! I can't reiterate that enough. I am so glad that he will be loved and cherished forever in your home. I prayed for SO long for him t find a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy I just saw him on RR, oh my gosh he is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete