Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm getting ready to beg...or scream!!

Honey's doctor's office changed his appointment AGAIN!! I am so frustrated! This is the 4th time they have changed it. When they tried to change it last time (a couple week ago), he calmly explained to the scheduler our situation and the need to get in soon. So, she "squeezed" him in for March 26th. Then today, the office called him and said they weren't sure why she had scheduled him for that date because the doctor doesn't even work on Fridays. GRRRRRR!! (I seem to growl so much more since I started this process). So, now, he is scheduled for a week from Monday. My SW emailed me today with the last few pieces of paperwork she needs. She said she is in the process of writing up the homestudy now, so we could be done so soon...if it weren't for his physical. :( I know, God is in control...I guess I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment