Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New blog title

When Honey and I were in Kohl's the other day, we found this beautiful piece of artwork for our wall. It said Home is where your story starts. I couldn't help it...I started crying. Now, if you know me, you know this is pretty normal. I am a crier for every reason. All I could think of is Little Man being home and knowing his story would truly begin. I'm not saying that he doesn't have a story now...his birth country and his early life are SOOOOOOOOO important and he will know all we know. He is currently in foster care and I pray that his foster family is showing him what being in a family means. But his future is with us, and his family story begins soon...being home with his Mama and Papa (and his furry brother and sister).

Another exciting thing...our family profile is set up on Reece's Rainbow!! One step closer. I'm sure we will move to the "homestudy in process" page soon. Little Man's social worker in his country is anxious for us to get our paperwork over there! We are doing our best and hope to have it there the first week or so of April. I don't dare guess at a time frame, but I hope to have him home before he turns 6.

My final meeting with our social worker is tomorrow. I'm not nervous at all. (Well, almost). Honey's is on Monday! :) Getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment