Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easy enough

Thankfully, today I was able to call the state police office and find out what we need to do to get our notarized background checks. It's pretty easy (compared to what some have had to do). We have to fill out a form and mail it in (or we could travel an hour and have it back the same day). Sadly though, I don't have a day off or time during any day of the week that I can do mine. They aren't open on weekends. They told me, though, that the turnaround is 5-7 days which I didn't find too long. It would have been longer if I had to wait to do mine until I had a day off. So I will be mailing off 2 forms tomorrow, with a money order for $60 to the state police office. Thankfully we don't have to do fingerprinting....that always seems to slow things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment