Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

UGH! I am hating spring

My head feels like it's gonna explode. I can't tell if it is a cold, or dreaded allergies. All I know is that I can't stop sneezing, my nose itches so much I want to rip it off and this cough tells me that my asthma is back.

For those in the adoption process, do you find yourself wondering how many seasons will pass before your little one comes home? Do you count the weekends or full moons...the weeks or months? I find everything reminds me that Little Man isn't here. Even the daffodils that are blooming...he should be here picking them for Mama. Next spring he will be here...God willing, that is.

I want to put a countdown clock until his birthday. But I'm afraid he won't be home before then and my heart will break having a visual reminder. What to do...what to do?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you!! I watched and took pictures of the phases of the moon during our last adoption! Everytime I saw the moon, my heart hurt. With this current adoption...my heart just hurts ALL the time. But, there will be an end! We just wait until the end, and it WILL be worth it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you! Glad that things are moving along and that you're getting some things done. Believe me, I know the pain of waiting. We are so ready to be in Ukraine and to meet our newest little one. If it's God's will, we're probably just a couple of months away. Oh, how my heart aches to be there. But I know once we're there, it will be worth all the heartache and wait we've endured!

    ReplyDelete