I have a feeling that we are going to end up having to wait until October to bring Little Man home. But, how do I know if it is God's will for me to just trust His will to wait or if He is trying to see how hard I am willing to fight to bring Little Man home by the end of June?
Literally everything is done for this adoption except for our USCIS approval. I tried to call them yesterday to see if they got our application, but the guy refused to even look it up. "It's taking a lot longer than a couple weeks for us to receive applications. You just need to wait!" Here's the interesting thing...a family that sent her application just a few days before us received their fingerprint appointment today. Now, if they got their appointment today, their application was received last week (I would assume early) and USCIS had time to go over their info and contact their local USCIS office to arrange their fingerprint appointment. I am not begrudging this other family...I am truly happy for them. I am just jealous and I hate that! If I knew 100% that we had to wait, I think it would be easier. But the thought that we might squeak in for June keeps me on pins and needles. I just need to know before I drive myself (and Honey) nuts.
On a side note, Honey bought Little Man's bed day before yesterday. It is one of the cutest bunk bed sets I have ever seen. So, I have a week and a half to get all my craft stuff emptied out of his room and get it painted and ready to receive his bed. Seeing his room done will really make me want him home...NOW!!