Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

WE HAVE A DATE!!!

Yes, you read that right! We got our travel date today!! I had to work today, but decided to check email first. I wasn't sure why...I had checked email countless times over the last week and a half or so. But I checked anyway. And there was an email with "TRAVEL DATE" as the subject line. I could feel my heart beating in my throat. I opened the email and it told me that we have to be in Little Man's country on November 15th. Yes, this is a little later than we had hoped for...but it doesn't matter because we have a concrete date! There are a couple other families that have been waiting forever to go get their little ones and I am happy that they get to go first. It is only fair...and I am all about fair, lol! One of the families has been in the process of adoption since last June...meaning June 2009. I am so very happy that they can bring their son home!

I REALLY need to get his room done.

1 comment: