Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

:( bummer

My new computer doesn't work. Honey is sending it back tomorrow to get a replacement. I was really looking forward to breaking it in before our trip. Guess I'll have to wait for the new one.

On another note, I'm trying to figure out how to finish my train Christmas ornament. It has a letter blog as the area on the back (conductor's room) and an old wine cork as the engine area. The smoke stack is a golf tee with a wooden bead. I can't figure out the wheels....I mean, I know what I'm going to use as wheels. I just can't figure out how to attach them and make it look right. UGH! My brain is fried. I usually have no problem figuring out a craft project. I can't have crafter's block right now though...my real life fair is in 8.5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment