Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Decisions

If you wouldn't mind, please pray for me tomorrow. I have made a very important decision that a few people around me do not agree with. I feel like I am choosing what is best for my family, especially for when Little Man comes home. I know this is cryptic, but I can't share details yet. I do have to say that my stress level has decreased since I made the decision. Once I share the decision with the person I need to tell, I will be more forthcoming. *It has nothing to do with the adoption.

1 comment:

  1. It is HARD to make these decisions! Dean and I were discussing this today, and I told him, "I feel a blog post coming on!" Dean FORCED me to go bowling with him tonight (his league, Angela and I just hang out and watch, visiting with people while he bowls.) just so I would get out of this house and let my anxiety level drop for a bit. Honestly, the whole time I was gone I just wanted to be home because I feel like there are a million things that need to be done and not enough time to get them done. Ok, that really has nothing to do with your post, does it?

    ReplyDelete