Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Nothing on my mind

I can't even think of a subject to blog about today. I am so focused on crocheting and getting stuff done that needs to happen before we leave in 19 days. I need to get my car registration redone that expires at the end of this month (actually finished that online a little bit ago). I ordered Little Man's booster seat for my car!! That was exciting! I need to close out my bank account from the Mountains. That money is needed for the adoption or the garage (not sure which). I need to find as many hours as I can right now at the pharmacies (I float so I need to call all "my" stores) The funny thing is that when I am at the stores, all I can think of is that I need to be home to crochet. When I'm home, I think I need to be working since I make more money working than crocheting. The grass is always greener, huh? So, that is about it....back to crocheting...for now anyway. Work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment