Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

"What do I do?"

LOL!! That was what Honey asked me last night in my dream. We had Little Man and we were at a bowling alley (?? no idea on that one). Honey looked at me and asked, "What do I do?" I looked over and Little Man had a glass of apple juice, a glass of grape juice and a juice box. My answer to Honey, "He can't have all that juice!" Now, tell me, those who can interpret dreams. What the heck is my mind trying to tell me??

Updating 2 blogs takes more thought than I have today. I put pics of a couple puppets I make on Nellie's blog

So there ya go....I have blogged 8 days in a row! The only problem is that my "31 for 21" hasn't had anything to do with Down syndrome...is that a bad thing??

1 comment:

  1. 31 for 21 doesn't have to be about DS. Our lives don't revolve around DS. It's just blogging every day for 31 days. If you CAN relate it to DS, that's helpful, but not required. :-)

    ReplyDelete