Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Adoption Awareness month

Since we are adopting, you can imagine how strongly I feel about raising awareness about the wonder that is adoption. There are literally millions of children out in the world who have no one. I am not one who says that children in other countries need adoption more than kids here in the US. I was a foster parent at one point. I know that kids in foster care need forever families too. I also know that kids in orphanages in other countries need families. Are you doing something to help a child...an orphan? If you can't adopt, you can give something....money, time, prayer. These children need someone to think they are someone. If not...they lose hope. I can't imagine being a child and having no hope!

Hope is Fading – Orphan Sunday from Allan Rosenow on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment