Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Folding little boy clothes

Today I finally washed all the clothes I bought for Little Man. Let me tell you, it was so fun for me to fold those little clothes. I can't wait to pack those little clothes in our suitcase along with our clothes. I also went to Walmart today and bought little boy boots. :) They sure would have been needed today. There is an ice storm going on outside. We have at least 1/2 inch of ice on everything. You can hear trees snapping all over. We are hoping to have electricity through the night. It will be shocking if we do.

We leave in 5 days!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been shopping too! Just enough clothes to get him home for now. Angela thought it was hilarious to be buying boys underwear! ROFL Friday after I get paid I need to get boots/shoes/outdoor stuff. I can't believe we don't have snow here in MN yet. It's been beautiful here! It's fine with me, since I really don't care for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! Five days! Whoo-hooo!!!

    ReplyDelete