Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last document

For some reason, I waited to get our USCIS approval apostilled until today. It felt really good to get that last piece of paperwork ready for our trip. We leave in about 88 hours (give or take) and I still have quite a few things I need to do. We are taking my car to get my winter tires put on tomorrow and then Thursday I have to work. At least the work is just helping out with an inventory which is zero stress. I just have to verify counts on stuff. I still have to paint Little Man's book shelves. I am horrible at painting, or maybe I just don't like it. But like it or not, I have to do it. I am rambling....I guess I should go. I really can't wait to get over to Little Man's country so my posts can have some excitement. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm glad you posted this! I was wondering if I needed to get that apostilled! They told me over a week ago that it was "in the mail" and I have yet to receive it. This has me *slightly* worried! Oh! Your time is getting right down there, isn't it!!! WHOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, nothing like coming just under the wire! lol!

    ReplyDelete