Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

New info!!

We got an email from out facilitator today that had updated info on Little Man. Woohoo!! He is 42 inches tall and weighs 38lbs. He wears a size 11 1/2 shoe! I am so excited to have this info. He is measuring small...about the size of a 5 year old, but we expected that. At least I know that the clothes that I bought should be just about right. I can't wait to see him in his outfits. :) We leave in 8 days. The craft fair is tomorrow and I REALLY need to get off here and crochet. I am no where near ready!

3 comments:

  1. Our boys are pretty close in size. Axel is wearing size 13 shoes (at 10 years old) and size 8 clothes. I'm leaving on the 29th, about the time you're headed home. We'll probably pass each other in the airport! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I look to following your journey as we just committed to a little angel from the same country! Leah, I am excited for you as well. Can't wait to see you both with your boys! My boy will hopefully be home in the spring. Love, Grace, Bella & hopefully Nathan's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I left out the word "forward in my post.....not the greatest typer!

    ReplyDelete