Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

We made it

Honey and I finally have made it to Little Man's country. We only had one possible crisis...but God. Honey went online Friday night to check on our flights and found out that the first one had been cancelled and we had been rebooked for FRIDAY at 2pm. Thankfully, Honey was able to call the airline and get another flight and we didn't have to change the other flights. The total God part....there were only 2 seats left on that flight. If Honey had waited to check the flights until the morning, those seats probably would have been gone.

None of the airports we were in had internet (free internet) so we weren't able to post before now. The apartment we are in for now is beautiful. Our facilitator took us to an open air market which was overwhelming....seeing the old ladies selling their wares. We have our meeting with the adoption officials tomorrow and then will travel to Little Man's region to meet him. PLEASE pray for us tomorrow (Monday). I can't go into details right now, but we really need your prayers. I will share more when I can. Now, I've gotta get some sleep. I've been awake for about 29 hours and I am exhausted!!

4 comments:

  1. I am in tears! After all this time, you are FINALLY there! God is SO good! We'll keep you covered in prayer during your trip. Take care, get some sleep and keep us up to date as best you can. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful!! You'll be in my prayers! Hope you sleep/slept well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! I am praying for you and your Little Man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you made it safely. Can't wait to read & see more!!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete