Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Blogging slacker

Yep, that would be me!! I am finding myself busier than I thought I would be. Not that I expected Vladan to watch TV 24/7, but he doesn't seem interested in it at all. So, finding time to get stuff done, even a shower (when Papa isn't home) is a challenge. He is learning so much and his brain can't seem to get enough! For that reason, he is sooooooooooo curious and into everything!

I am going to do my best to get the blog updated by the end of the weekend. So make sure you go back to where I stopped blogging and read all the updates. I am going to wrack my brain to remember what happened on every day and post for that day. :)

I have to call the school today and see if we might be able to go down sometime soon and have him check it out. I know it's soon, but I really think he would benefit from the social interaction and for us to be able to get him evaluated to see exactly where we are...and make a plan to help him reach his potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment