Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Today was the first day of Vladan's first whole year that he will spend in the US. Honey decided last night that we would let Vladan stay up to watch the ball drop. (Not that he had any idea what that meant) Around 11pm, I put him on the couch and covered him with an afghan. He moved all around until about 11:57 when he finally nodded off. When the ball dropped, Honey got up and started being goofy dancing all around and "celebrating." LOL! Vladan woke up (a little confused) and got up to dance with Papa. This dancing lasted until about 12:02am when Mama decided it was time for bed. Vladan didn't argue (actually he never does) as I took him upstairs. He proceeded to make noises and bang his legs to keep himself awake but thankfully, it only lasted about 15 minutes. I have several resolutions, but I'm not sharing them yet. I think after last year, since I failed on all of them within a week......I need to not embarrass myself again. :)

I pray that 2011 is as eventful as 2010. I mean, I got married on Jan 30th and became a mom on Nov 25th. On 2nd thought......I'm not sure it is possible for 2011 to be as eventful as 2010. But here's hoping it has some REALLY exciting moments. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think your 2011 is going to be AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete