Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I guess I wasn't clear

What I am looking to do has nothing to do with my blog. It is something I want to be able to change (as necessary) as part of a craft project. I want to be able to customize it according to my need for different customers. I want to make a sort of photo sticker that is about 3 inches in diameter and looks similar to the sketch from my previous post. The pictures or graphics and text will be different on each finished product. If I knew the abilities and/or limitations of photo shop or one of the hundreds of other photo editing software....I might know how to do it. :( But sadly, I have never had or used any of those programs.

1 comment:

  1. Microsoft office power point has many of these objects and should work fine for what you are trying to do! give it a whirl...

    ReplyDelete