Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 1

Meaning behind my blog name

I think it is pretty self explanatory. This blog was created to chronicle our adoption story and then life afterward. I do know that Vlado had a story before he came to us. So, I don't want anyone fussing at me for saying that his story didn't start until he got here. But, to be honest, he didn't have much of a life before he came to us. A child is hard pressed to have any normal childhood living in an orphanage and at the foster home.....most of his time was spent in the play room just being. I'm torn with knowing that he will probably not remember any of his life before us. It is probably good that he doesn't remember the bad, but I wish he could remember the good.

But, if nothing else.....Home is where OUR story started and where it continues everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment