Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

I guess it's not a virus

About a week and a half ago, I started getting sick. I have asthma so I get respiratory infections more often than most. Honey told me I needed to go to the doctor....I said I was fine. So, I waited and waited...hoping and praying that I would just get better. I finally broke yesterday and went to the doctor. Diagnosis? Pneumonia. I know...I should have just listened to my husband. (He's not letting me forget that!) I would be happy at this point if I would just stop coughing. Sleeping is nearly impossible when you are hacking your lungs out. Vlado has a cough too, but he has not had a fever or acted sick at all. I think his is mostly allergies....Zyrtec seems to help him sleep. Let's hope that my antibiotic kicks pneumonia's butt and I can work next week. Gotta save all the money I can right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment