- I wish I could have $20,000 worth of stuff for my craft fairs. It would make some things so much easier.
- Well...how much do you have?
- Um, nothing really.
- OK, how much have you made today?
- Um, nothing.
- Then how can you complain that you won't have enough? You might not have $20,000 worth, but if you don't do anything....YOU WON'T HAVE ANYTHING!
- But I don't have time.
- Don't give me that! Just stop playing POGO!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
The journey to enough craft fair stuff begins with one stitch, right? The other day, I found myself having an internal dialog with myself (LOL, that is redundant, huh?) It went something like this.