Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

We're doing it again!

Just a couple weeks after we got home with Vlado, Honey told me that he thought we needed to adopt another child. At that point, I thought he was nuts! The first month or so after we got back was full of testing and downright defiance. We are so thankful it only lasted a month! :)

Well, the last couple months, I have had terrible baby fever. We had thought about doing some additional fertility things, but we knew it wouldn't work. There are a couple medical issues (with me) but the doctor told me that there "might be a chance" I could have a baby. Something in my heart knows though that I will never have a bio baby and (most days) I am ok with that. I have been scanning the pictures on Reece's Rainbow like a crazy person lately. I requested info on a little girl about a month ago. I even printed out her medical and took it to Vlado's pediatrician to see what he thinks. She is also in Eastern Europe but (like before), I can't disclose exactly where.
What I can tell you is that she is not from the same country as our Little Man. It is probably going to take about a year (over estimating, I hope) to get her home. We are so excited to introduce you to Baby Sister. (I know you all are gonna hate me, but I'm not going to share her name just yet.) Isn't she beautiful?!





3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! How old is she? I bet she and Vlado will be best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful. What is her special need? Congratulations... I think you should put a donation bar up on the side of the blog. I know I would donate. I don't have much but I would contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete