Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

He really is growing



I have thought lately that Vlado looked taller. I thought maybe I was wrong because his shorts are still big on him (at least in the waist). So, last night I decided to measure him to see. He was 44.5 inches. When we got him, he was 38 inches. In less than 9 months, he has grown 6.5 inches!!! And his face is starting to look more mature. I was looking at the book Honey had made for me for Vlado's adoption, and he looked like such a baby in those pictures.



This picture was taken on Dec 5th...just 3 days after we got home with our boy. Doesn't he look so little? And that look on his face was normal at that point. He was so unsure of this new place. :(












This was taken Aug 18th as we were driving home from my parents' house. That's just a little over 8 months between pictures yet it seems like he has matured a lot more than that. He's not a baby anymore. He was a baby at 6, but he's a big boy at 7. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Missy, these pictures are amazing to see. He really has grown so much since you have been home. We miss you guys and hope all is well. Give Vlado a big hug from all of the Lococos.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has grown so much! I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at him!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Vlado is growing taller, and he is cute, and handsome. Wow the big 7! He is getting to be a big boy! Is he in school now? I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and devolpmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete