Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Not the post I wanted to make

This definitely wasn't what I thought I would be posting for my 200th post. Hubby and I have decided to release "Kamdyn." There are sure to be many questions. Have you ever been doing something for all the right reasons only to realize that what you were doing just wasn't right? This beautiful child was an example of this. That is all I am prepared to share at this time. Please pray for our family to heal this loss. And PLEASE PRAY that Kamdyn finds her true family quickly. She does not deserve to wait. If you feel the need to comment, please be kind. We do not need negativity at this moment. And know, I WILL delete any unkind words. You cannot judge someone without having been in their place.

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that Kamdyn won't be yours. I know you are disappointed. I do hope another family finds her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO understand and we will be praying for peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for peace in your heart and a family for Kamdyn. Who knows, maybe her family found her through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prays for all of you, Missy. I know in my heart that you and Bill did not take this decision lightly. Praying that Kamdyn has a family soon.
    Patty Lococo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for little Kamdyn and your family.

    ReplyDelete