Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012

I am happy that it is 2012 although I'm not saying that I'm glad that 2011 is gone. 2011 is the first year that I was a Mama all year long! :)

It was also the year that we began the process to bring home a sibling for our Vlado. We still aren't sure where that process is leading and, to be honest, I'm not sure I will be sharing that information until it is 100%. I feel ashamed that the other adoption did not happen and I'm not sure that I am prepared to open myself up to people (many of which who do not really know me) until I know that the path we are on is GOD'S PLAN and not mine. Because if I try to go on my own path....I know that being hurt is a big possibility. :(

Resolutions and me are not usually good. I have HUGE fits of enthusiasm at first and then, a little later, just give up. I am going to try to be better about blogging and sharing Vlado's accomplishments with all of you. He is a little guy who has surpassed many people's expectations and still continues to do so.

As a little end to this somewhat disjointed post, I will leave you with this.

We are in the throws of the terrible 2's at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment