Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We made it


After seeing the inside of 4 airports and 3 airplanes, we have finally arrived at our destination. The second flight today was brutal....it seemed to never end! And then the third flight, there was a screaming toddler for the entire 1.5 hours. I don't think I've ever been so happy to have a plane land. :) I wasn't able to sleep this time on the flights so by the time we got here, I had a full blown migraine. But a good old Relpax tablet and 4 hours of sleep and it is gone, praise the Lord!

I do have a really sweet thing happen on the 8 hour flight. Vlado actually fell asleep in my arms with his head against my chest. He has NEVER done that before. He only slept for about an hour, but it was sweet to have him there. I think that was the only time that he really slept, and he still has more energy than Honey and I combined.

Our meeting is tomorrow at noon (6am eastern time) and then we will get to meet our little guy after that. This Mama is gonna get some more sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. You are in all our thoughts and prayers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete